account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Unable to send emails.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Unable to send emails.

It is not possible to change the port for outgoing mails. The phone keeps the same wrong port no. and this can not be changed.

The problem is quite new maybe from last software update.

What to do ??

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unable to send emails.

@12SH 

which Email app and service are you having issues with?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unable to send emails.

My email app does not allow me to send emails. When checking the outgoing settings they are all correct according to my provider but they do not accept my password. I have changed my password but it still doesn't work. I can send emails if I log into my account via a browser. It is the same for all my devices that are android . My provider is virgin.