account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Really bad flaws in the system

Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Really bad flaws in the system

Hello I'm using currently Xperia XZ1 and I have enabled my finger print. So I have found really disturbing flaws/stupid mistake... I have hidden all of my messages and notifications without unlocking the phone with password or finger print .. What  about this so anyone can SHUT DOWN or RESTART my phone

without knowing my password or unlock the phone.... Is there some setting so I can prevent this???

Can you please fix this

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
ezy
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Really bad flaws in the system

????

the phone can always be turned on or off regardless of fingerprint because it is an on / off button.

to actually access the phone when on the fingerprint or other login has to be used if login protection is turned on

however 2 functions at least are accessable without log in...   the camera can be used (but the results not accessed) and there is the ICE emergency contacts that can be called...   some items like an active music player can be used to change track or volume without having to unlock the phone...   (these are all functions people want instant access to without the time lag of logging in... but no access to the other functions should be possible while using them in that mode)

but what you have said is not clear?

Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Really bad flaws in the system

They can atleast give us choices what can power button do when they phone is locked