account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Random Vibrations

Apprentice
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Random Vibrations

Hi,

my phone is vibrating in random Intervalls without any notification. 

This is really anoying.

Can anyone relate to this problem?

9 REPLIES 9
Talent
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: Random Vibrations

I have it too, but mostly while charging and not very often...

Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

@Andrej123@weitiwo do you guys have NFC enabled and a case with credit cards in it?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

@alexdon wrote:

@Andrej123@weitiwo do you guys have NFC enabled and a case with credit cards in it?

No and no...

But good idea Slightly smiling Face

Apprentice
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

No case and no nfc. 

Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

@weitiwo@Andrej123 ok, can you check if the same occurs if you boot the phone in safe mode for a couple of hours?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

I'm in save mode now and the phone doesn't vibrate random any more. I think the problem is related to the information about the background process information. Some times I see a message about the processes and can't click on the notification. It goes away to fast. 

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Do you guys have an app called NAVITIMEs? This app + Android 8.0 have issue of phantom vibration.

https://sumahoinfo.com/nexus-android-8-0-xperia-xz1-vibration-without-notification-ghost-vibe-cause-...

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

I have the same issues with my xz1 also from last few days 

Apprentice
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Thanks for the idea, but this app is not installed on my phone.