account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Enthusiast
Message 81 of 315
Message 81 of 315

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Oh my... the evidence is there and you can't see the difference and now you change the topic to someone else's life.

Good grief.

Device : Xperia XZ1
Headphone : MDR-1ALTD + MUC-S12SB1, ATH WS1100 + MUC-S12SM1
DAC/AMP : PHA-2A
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 82 of 315
Message 82 of 315

@TruthSeeker wrote:

Oh my... the evidence is there and you can't see the difference and now you change the topic to someone else's life.

Good grief.

This discuss is over, have a nice weekand Slightly smiling Face 

Talent
Message 83 of 315
Message 83 of 315

Does smart backlight work? My screen turns off after chosen time.

Rookie
Message 84 of 315
Message 84 of 315

Re: Wonky Bluetooth

******Update******
Almost a week on and I haven't returned my phone for replacement - have been reading that the Bluetooth problem seems to be linked to OS Oreo version 8.0.0. Other phone brand users reporting the same frustration.

Have also discovered that within Settings>System>Developer Options>Bluetooth there are different Bluetooth versions you can switch to. Phone comes with the latest version (1.6) but also versions 1.4 and 1.5. Having tried the older versions, I found crashes and poor connectivity with version 1.4, however 1.5 seems to be giving better connection and communication with my car and fewer system crashes.

Fingers crossed Android send out an OS update sorting out the problem soon, and that Sony pass it on. 

Inhabitant
Message 85 of 315
Message 85 of 315

Hello everyone!

I bought XZ1 a week ago and i'm comming from Z3 Dual.

XZ1 is great phone, great device, but... From first hand I could find the difference between these two phones. In some point I found myself in downgrade status of promised high experience.  Due to the same reason i have some questions:

1. During a phone call via bluetooth or other type handsfree the screen is turned off - this is normal behaviour. On my Z3 after finishing the call the screen goes on. On my XZ1 the screen continue to be off.

2. On every type of notification (SMS, Viber...) my Z3's screen goes on - on my XZ1 is off (only sound).

3. Camera distorsion is well known problem - fix is promised officially. Thank you about that!

4.I don't want to mention how painful is missing of "double tap to wake" and "double tap to sleep". Still not clear explanation why it is missing.

5. Where is the radio? Why?

6.Why need to push the power button and then activate the fingerprint sensor. If anybody of Sony bosses is using this phone - He/She will go crazy from the very first moment. This is not normal.

I like you Sony but this is unacceptable because that - because you are good and you can do it normal. Please listen to your customer, please!

Visitor
Message 86 of 315
Message 86 of 315

How to turn off the sound when i press the screenshot ??

Message 87 of 315
Message 87 of 315

Интересует интеллект обработка вызовов. Пробую включить по инструкции, но отсутствуют указанные пункты. Прошу помочь. 

Intellect is interested in processing calls. I try to include the instructions, but there are no specified items. Please help.

Emperor
Message 88 of 315
Message 88 of 315

@SBSerendipity

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

I don't quite understand your question. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 89 of 315
Message 89 of 315

Hi, can someone in Europe use a GPS test app and post a screenshot of it? Didn't understand well if it really supports Galileo...

Thanks in advance! 

Message 90 of 315
Message 90 of 315

Hi. I WANT to turn On the '' intellectual answer '', in my phone, like it discraib in instructions, (in my Z3 it was perfect function) but it impossible, because no '' buttons''... Please help. Sorry for my English.