account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Regular
Message 291 of 321
Message 291 of 321

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Hello, guys!
I live in Georgia (the country, located between Russia and Turkey).
Unfortunately, these days, there are no many Sony devices in the stores in Georgia. There are many other brands, but unfortunately, not Sony..
I've always been using Sony smartphones and I love them, so, still not going to change it. Now I want to buy the Sony Xperia XZ1, but there is only Dual-sim model being sold here.. So, I'm going to buy a SINGLE-SIM model at eBay/Amazon. But, as I found out, there is G8341(NA&Europe) and G8343(Canada) models, which are the Single-Sim ones(while the G8342(Asia&Europe) is Dual-Sim). Which of these 2 single-sim models should I buy? Does the Canada-model work only in Canada? or will it still work in Georgia too? Can you explain how can I find that out? or does it depend on "GSM unlocked", "Factory Unlocked", or what? My network operator in Georgia is "Magticom". They told me, that they're operating on "GSM 900/1800 Mhz/GPRS, UMTS 900/2100/HSDPA, LTE 800/1800 Mhz , CDMA 450/EV-DO".
Please help me with this information. Thanks a lot <3

Inhabitant
Message 292 of 321
Message 292 of 321

My model is G8341 and it has 1 Sim and micro-SD card slot

And I'm from Finland and I have used this phone in Vietnam and it works perfectly with their Sim cards

Regular
Message 293 of 321
Message 293 of 321

Thanks for the reply! 
Is the fingerprint sensor working on it? as I've heard, it's not working on US model (because of the firmware installed on it and needs to be re-installed the UK version), but I don't know exactly which is the US version.

Inhabitant
Message 294 of 321
Message 294 of 321

Usa is the only country that finger print doesn't work at all because of the patent. So yeah finger print works on this model

Regular
Message 295 of 321
Message 295 of 321

So, there are only 3 models. G8341, G8342 and G8343. which of them is the US model?  or are these models devided by countries too?

Inhabitant
Message 296 of 321
Message 296 of 321

They are divided by countries yes... So u should choose carefully G8341 from Europe

I have 2x sony xz1 from Finland, first one is 1,5 years old and second one is 3 months old. Both works great. I though I lost the first one so I bought new 😂 only 1 difference on my 2 phones are the 2nd phones' screen is yellowish and first one is more blueish or more whiter. 

Pioneer
Message 297 of 321
Message 297 of 321

You can do something about the screen colour with night light.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Inhabitant
Message 298 of 321
Message 298 of 321

Where is this night light

Pioneer
Message 299 of 321
Message 299 of 321

Goto Xperiablog.com and search for it.

You will be guided from there.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Regular
Message 300 of 321
Message 300 of 321

Hello guys!
I bought the Sony Xperia XZ1 on eBay, but it's coming with a normal charger and not with the fast-charger. Also, with the Type-C cable.  So, i'm going to buy a fast charger, but I don't know exactly which model is going to fit my phone. 

As I found out, there are:
Fast Charger UCH32C
Quick Charger UCH12
Quick Charger UCH12W 

1) What's the difference between these chargers? 
2) Which of them should I buy? (for my Xperia XZ1
3) Where can I buy them online? 

Thanks!