account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Visitor
Message 271 of 321
Message 271 of 321

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Great! Thanks!  

One time poster
Message 272 of 321
Message 272 of 321

Hi there guys about 1 month ago I accidentally removed Sony Xperias txt app/software😢 how can i get it back! ?! I Now i use messenger that has this txt thing in it.

One time poster
Message 273 of 321
Message 273 of 321

When XZ1 will take fluid navigation?  (like google pixel phones)

One time poster
Message 274 of 321
Message 274 of 321

Hi, I have an Sony xz 1 G8341 and I have a problem after Android 9 update, so when I have a call, after I answer the screen shut down but the buttons on the screen can be pressed, what can I do? 

One time poster
Message 275 of 321
Message 275 of 321

Hola buenos dias,,...tengo un sony xz1 hace 1 mes y note que en los fondos blancos mas q nada hay lineas suaves en toda la pantalla a 45º...no me genera un fondo pleno...para igual que en los iconos . parecería como si le faltara calidad a la pantalla....
a alguien mas le ocurre algo asi? me faltara configurar algo mas? sera una falla?...la verdad q no se si es normal o que es

muchas gracias

Hello good morning, ... I have a sony xz1 1 month ago and note that on white backgrounds more than nothing there are soft lines on the entire screen at 45º ... it does not generate a full background ... just like in the icons It would seem as if the screen lacked quality ....
someone else something like this happens? I need to configure something else? will it be a failure? ... the truth is that I do not know if it is normal or what is

thank you

gt

One time poster
Message 276 of 321
Message 276 of 321

Hey bascopadilla,

I have the same problems like you. Soft lines at 45 degrees on bright background. Maybe I will ship this phone to Sony...

I also compared my xz1 to a xz1 at my local dealer. This one doesn't have this lines.

Learner
Message 277 of 321
Message 277 of 321

I didn't get pie update yet on my Xperia xz1 single sim black at Pakistan . Please guide

Visitor
Message 278 of 321
Message 278 of 321

is there anyone can suggest how to transfer file (photo/video/song) between xZ1 and macbook pro? 

Pioneer
Message 279 of 321
Message 279 of 321

Hi @mok4;

If you want to transfer only a file you can use bluetooth (use the share option), if you want several files use the Xperia Companion.

Visitor
Message 280 of 321
Message 280 of 321

tq. but for some reason file transfer menu does not turn blue (not available) in sony companion. im so frustrated