account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

One time poster
Message 311 of 316
Message 311 of 316

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

My sony xperia xz1 is still 8.0 oreo i didn't get the update can you tell me how can i update it to 9.0 pie? 

Message 312 of 316
Message 312 of 316

Hocam İngilizcem kıt olduğu için ilk önce Türkçe yazıp ingilizce ye olan ingilizcemle yazacam. Merhaba, benim xz1'de alt haporlör üst hapörlöre göre daha çok ses veriyor. Stereo diye biliyorum fakat, üst hoparlörün sistemi ile alt hoparlörün sistemi farklı diyor herkes, üst hoparlörüm bozuk mu?

Since my English is scarce, I will first write in Turkish and write in English. Hello, in my xz1, the lower evaporator gives more noise than the upper laps. I know it's stereo, but everyone says the system of the upper speaker and the lower speaker are different, is my upper speaker broken?

Inhabitant
Message 313 of 316
Message 313 of 316

I have 2 xperia xz1 and they both have the same speaker feature... The bottom speaker is lowder than the top one

Message 314 of 316
Message 314 of 316

I don't understand, bro. I bought it because I have the stero speaker feature. The test goes smoothly. Sony need to explain !!!!

Inhabitant
Message 315 of 316
Message 315 of 316

Well ya ik... It's still stereo tho 😂 but other speaker is more lowd.

Inhabitant
Message 316 of 316
Message 316 of 316

That's some technological restriction, it was explained on first stereo speaker device Z2 D6503 (2012) 
The upper speaker is dual-function, phone uses it to reproduce voice when calling, it cannot be music-app loud alike, cause would affect calling comfort and decrease voice quality. So the bottom speaker is high tops range and the top is bass/middle range for overall usability comfort, thought the difference has improoved over time, and now is 45/55, on Z2 it was 37/63 ratio.