account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Inhabitant
Message 321 of 329
Message 321 of 329

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Or Google authenticity imei 

One time poster
Message 322 of 329
Message 322 of 329

Screenshot_20190903-001310.pngChe cos'è l'icona a forma di mano?

What an icon in the shape of a hand

gt

Highlighted
Learner
Message 323 of 329
Message 323 of 329

@Cizzu76

It's a Glove Mode. You can turn off it in settings of screen.

One time poster
Message 324 of 329
Message 324 of 329

Green lines on photos and videos

Whenever I take a photo in the sun where something green is in the frame (grass, trees) I get a huge swath of green lines that obscure the image.  See attached photos.  Any ideas on how to fix this??DSC_0506.JPGDSC_0530.JPGDSC_0590.JPG

Regular
Message 325 of 329
Message 325 of 329

The top plastic edge on my (purchased used) xz1 has fallen off. Remounting, repair, replacement (it is slightly damaged)? Have tried to find this part on the web, but to no avail. All usuable tips gladly received.

Learner
Message 326 of 329
Message 326 of 329

Forget about getting help here. They only blame on operator. The worst part on my XZ1 G8343 is no security updates from 2017

Inhabitant
Message 327 of 329
Message 327 of 329

Your Sony is a premiere-launch edition. Send it to Sony or visit local Sony service for Bios/motherboard change. They update it with a simple software and return in 20 minutes mostly. No big deal. No sony fault here. Some locked devices from journalists just got back to the market, they were free TEST-only devices, that's why they're locked for Google updates. 

Inhabitant
Message 328 of 329
Message 328 of 329

Re: Green lines on photos and videos

Post it already on forum with "green hue on photos" subject. Nothing We can do with the sun hue. Some youtuber tested it and said it's the lens shape itself which mirrors the Uv filter shine on gorilla-glass protection from inside and that shine is captured again by lens itself.. Maybe the lens should be placed closer to the glass or the glass should be smaller like in Z4, Z5.

One time poster
Message 329 of 329
Message 329 of 329

Hi all, I need help!

My Xperia XZ1 was in a bootloop. I reckon it is due to lack of storage. I tried to flash it wihtout these files: appslog_X.sin,diag_X.sin,Qnovo_X.sin,ssd_X.sin和userdata_X.sin. However, it was still in a bootloop. Would it be possible for me to just give up some of the data but with the photos remain? If yes, how to do it?

Million thanks.