account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

One time poster
Message 281 of 324
Message 281 of 324

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Jag behöver byta ägarkonto på Sony Xperia Z1. Hur gör man?

I need to change owner account on Sony Xperia Z1. How-to?

gt

Pioneer
Message 282 of 324
Message 282 of 324

You mean the main owner account?

Just delete your Google account in settings>accounts and setup a new one.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
One time poster
Message 283 of 324
Message 283 of 324

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1 compact!

I just did upgrade my XZ1 compact top 47.2.A.6.30 version firmware. The screen stays into Sony white splashcreen and won't process into boot?!? The only way I can turn it off is by pressing power+volume up buttons for a few seconds. This is similar if power cable is connected or not.

please help!!!

One time poster
Message 284 of 324
Message 284 of 324

I just updated to the Android 9 software, and since then my phone won't make a notification sound when I recieve a text. I've double checked that all the settings are set to sound and the notification sound is not set to "none". Anyone have any ideas on what I can try next?

Inhabitant
Message 285 of 324
Message 285 of 324

Use Repair function in XPERIA Companion on Mac or PC.
Reinstalled system should De-freez device and repair missing boot files!
Remember to charge to at least 85%, cause charging function won't be available on system repair state.

Inhabitant
Message 286 of 324
Message 286 of 324

Could We get back to how the Android 8.0 loudness bar behave?
You all say Pie is AI supported and learning and so... but how it happened that We can only play with multimedia volume, and we have to go deeper to settings to put ringtone and messages to 50% volume??
I think before was more AI, cause Xperia knew when we're playing music, youtube, or game, and then it changed the device volume to multimedia volume.
Can You improve that in some update? So We can silent the device in pocket, without taking it out?

Apprentice
Message 287 of 324
Message 287 of 324

still no update to Android 9 for the Xperia version a single SIM in France move your Sony flush ! 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 288 of 324
Message 288 of 324

Since a software update on saturday I get the dead android red triangle error on boot, does anyone know how to start the android recovery mode or how to fix the phone without doing a data wipe via pc companion?

One time poster
Message 289 of 324
Message 289 of 324

Mam etui z magnetyczną klapką ale nie działa funkcja "wybór osłony", tzn pomimo że wybieram nieprzezroczystą klapkę ekran nie wygasza się automatycznie po jej zmaknięciu. Czy da coś reset urządzenia?

I have a case with a magnetic flap, but the "selection of cover" function does not work, i.e. if I choose an opaque flap, the screen does not automatically turn off when it is lost. Will it give a device reset?

One time poster
Message 290 of 324
Message 290 of 324

Wireless charging with a pad and a plugin charging pad on the back of my Phone but it wound charge