account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Pioneer
Message 261 of 324
Message 261 of 324

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

@simmos;

You should always update your device to the last software version available to get all the improvements and bug corrections. 

Visitor
Message 262 of 324
Message 262 of 324

But i am so Afraid after The Xperia xz of October 2016 the 2017 after getting Oreo With spectre and meltdown was a total complete nightmare @NunoSEN2;

Pioneer
Message 263 of 324
Message 263 of 324

@simmos;

There is always the possibility of the arrival of some bugs with the release of a new software but they are normally solved in upcoming updates or most of the time the fault is not even of the sofware but a badly done update. And most importantly the updates are also about security as you get latest Android Security Patchs.

Inhabitant
Message 264 of 324
Message 264 of 324

you're wrong. I would not update right away especially when there is a big update such as this. you need to wait ultil they fix all the bugs and issues. 

Learner
Message 265 of 324
Message 265 of 324

@Verus; 

How many updates are after 47.1.A.16.20 it hard i am scared fck

Visitor
Message 266 of 324
Message 266 of 324

Is there any battery draining issues on [pie] on you guys and how many updates did it make after a year

Visitor
Message 267 of 324
Message 267 of 324

I think my Xperia XZ1 came from factory with Oreo update fully to 47.1.A.16.20 so how many updates did i jump from the start of realised i cant find any info

I bought it 22/11/18

And i will be staying here until i hear good words of pie or staying OREO forever cause many apps wont update to fast or game i playing like l2 and battery life is fantastic ......

And i am already in the latest security patch 

Owner of Walkman 810, 910, / Xperia / tipo/ Z2/XZ/XZ1

Learner
Message 268 of 324
Message 268 of 324

I just got the zx1 and so far I am really happy with it.

Only one thing annoys me a bit, because I can't attach my handstrap to the phone anymore.

Therefore I am looking for a possibility to attach a strap to it, without making it too bulky.

Any suggestions for a case attachment, which has a strap hole?

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 269 of 324
Message 269 of 324

How can I know the amount of free Ram on my phone? I can't find this information 

Pioneer
Message 270 of 324
Message 270 of 324

@Mese;

Tap on the Build Number 7 times, now you have on the settings menu a new option that is the Developer options, on it select Running Services and you have how your RAM memory is distributed. You can also go to the Memory option (also in the Developer options menu) for a more resumed view.