account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

Message 201 of 329
Message 201 of 329

Re: Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the Xperia XZ1!

@sniffthis

The customization version belongs to LAM (Latin America) market, I think this is the correct version for your region.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 202 of 329
Message 202 of 329

I'm from the U.S.

Does it still have the U.S. warranty?

Message 203 of 329
Message 203 of 329

@sniffthis

I'd strongly advise that you get in contact with your Local support and discuss the issue with them, as they are well-informed about your region's warranty terms more than us on this global, user-based forum.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 204 of 329
Message 204 of 329

Hi I need an opinion.

My cameras aren't working on my F8331. I I have reeboted and factory reset... Y what components do I replace? The logic card? 

Commissioner
Message 205 of 329
Message 205 of 329

F833? Is that XZ1 compact?
What do You mean by "not working"? Camera app self closing? Camera app opened but black screen no icons? Can You specify the problem?

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
One time poster
Message 206 of 329
Message 206 of 329

Great device, i use it allready and i am very satisfied! Btw can someone recommend a tire site for my car? Desirable where it could also be a size classifier! I found something here but I would like to see another one too!  https://tirereviews.co/wheel-tire-size-calculator/

Commissioner
Message 207 of 329
Message 207 of 329

I got one comfortable problem on my XZ1... It seem's not to cooperate with My BRAVIA W755C (Android Nougat, Update 10.04.2018). When I try to send the screen from XZ1 (copy or bravia sync or whatever) Xperia sais "no devices found". I have to go inside Bravia > allow connection > add device > XZ1 Dual... Each time, every time I want to send my screen to Bravia. Both devices Sony, both devices in same network, it's a joke. Z2 with Marshmallow connected just like "tick" and devices were paired. Can Sony look closer at this, or update Bravia's software to see and cooperate with Oreo devices??

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
One time poster
Message 208 of 329
Message 208 of 329

How to turn off vibration on notification? Its really annoying..i can't change settings for every app I download... Especially in Gmail app there is no sound setting in it.. I just don't want it to vibrate but I still want its notifications nd sound.. Can anyone help me please

Forum Legend
Message 209 of 329
Message 209 of 329

@@Sapthasinduja

hello, well unfortunately there is no All around vibration toggle. so it seems the ony way you can turn off the vibration is thru the app itself. and as I have explored with my xz1.

to turn off gmail vibration follow the steps

1.) go to gmail

2.)settings gmail

3.)tap on your email add

4.) tap manage notifications

5.) tap on vibration toggle

hope this helps

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Inhabitant
Message 210 of 329
Message 210 of 329

Hi, guys.

My XZ1 has random lag when scroll web pages, look like fps drop. And lags when play Asphalt 8 even with low setting.

How can i fix these bugs? Maybe they are software problem because s835 and 4gb ram, 64gb ufs are powerful