account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Problems with Android Auto

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Problems with Android Auto

I'm having problems with Android Auto connecting to my car. This started yesterday. 

Normally a phone connects straight away. Yesterday on three occasions, the car didn't recognise the phone until the phone was rebooted. 

This is really annoying, especially if you've just set up a route in Google Maps before going out to the car. 

Anyone else experienced this? 

3 REPLIES 3
Regular
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems with Android Auto

I have not yet experienced such issue, but I am currently on 47.1.A.2.273. 

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yes, I am experiancieng the same issue.  First with my Sony Z2 then with my 2 day old Sony XZ1.

This is extremly frustrating!  My LGG5 connects right away with ZERO issues! 

Dear Sony, please send a fix for this issue ASAP.
Thank you!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Yes my android auto won't connect to my car anymore either.

Used to use maps fine now all I get when I plug phone in is error message saying error media message and can't use maps.

Car been tested today by peugeot technician's and it works fine on there other phones so what's happened that I can't use mine or my partners phone who also got the same issue.