account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pre-order Offer

Regular
Message 31 of 131
Message 31 of 131

Re: Pre-order Offer

I'm from Italy. Don't worry you have some time to complete your order (ends in 20th November)

ezy
Commissioner
Message 32 of 131
Message 32 of 131

read the bit that says "claim" and "until stocks run out"

Apprentice
Message 33 of 131
Message 33 of 131

Worked for me now, too - Germany. Had everything neatly prepared as pdf, but they only accept image formats. Apart from that, everything went smoothly.

Good luck everyone and a good weekend!

Visitor
Message 34 of 131
Message 34 of 131

Just completed in Germany.

Still 1860 pieces left! 

Good luck everybody

Visitor
Message 35 of 131
Message 35 of 131

Hi,

Can you send me the website address please?

Regards,

A

Apprentice
Message 36 of 131
Message 36 of 131

Poland, still does not work 🤔

Pisałem do nich, i dostałem odpowiedź że w tej sprawie to tylko kontakt do 🇬🇧, ale nie zamierzam tam dzwonić bo z tego co tutaj widzę to nawet ludzie z UK rozkładają ręce że u nich też nic nie działa. 

Ciekawe czy jak nie uda nam się dostać słuchawek nie z naszej winy to będą jakieś reklamację, czy wszystkich spławią i powiedzą że nie ich wina... 

I wrote to them, and got the answer that this is just a contact to 🇬🇧, but I'm not going to call there because of what I see here even people in the UK spread their hands that they also do not work.
I wonder if we will not be able to get a headset not our fault there will be a complaint, or they will all float and say they do not fault them ...

No cyrk. Próbuję, próbuję i nic. A dzwonić do 🇬🇧 jakoś mi się nie uśmiecha wcale, bo co to za zwyczaje, za chwilę do Chin każą człowiekowi dzwonić... 

No circus. I'm trying, trying and nothing. And call me 🇬🇧 somehow I do not smile at all, because what kind of habits, in a moment to tell people to call ...

Oj Sony takim olewaniem klientów strzela sobie w kolano. 

Ciekawe że mam pisać do jakiejś firmy z którą to Sony ma umowę na wykonanie usługi. Wrrr, normalnie paranoja 

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Interesting that I have to write to some company with which Sony has a service contract. Wrrr, normally paranoid

Czyli co sony ma mnie gdzieś i każe mi się przepychac z jakąś firma zewnętrzna? Kpina 

So what sony has me somewhere and makes me push with some outside company? Mockery

Słusznie. Dobrej zabawy

😉

Rightly. Have fun
😉

Udało mi się zrobić zamówienie, ale napisałem do Sony mobile żeby coś z tym zrobili z numerem IMEI mojego telefonu. Powodzenia 

I was able to make an order, but I wrote to Sony mobile to do something with my IMEI number. Good luck

@Zakkpl

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

Inhabitant
Message 37 of 131
Message 37 of 131

Doesn't work in the UK, either.

Customer service are being very evasive.

Adviser
Message 38 of 131
Message 38 of 131

'Sorry, youre could could not be found'

Been happening for hours. Tried chat with support, they passed me a promotions number, who had had lots of messages regarding this but they were not supporting this promotion.

Also said to try again in 2-3 hours. Not happening either

UK

Talent
Message 39 of 131
Message 39 of 131

I could only upload one file wich was the bill. 

Whats documents have you guys attached?

Inhabitant
Message 40 of 131
Message 40 of 131

Still not working in the UK, still no response from Sony. I am somewhat angry about this, I expect rather more from a large corporation. I have lost faith in the Sony brand.