account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pre-order Offer

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 121 of 131
Message 121 of 131

Re: Pre-order Offer

@tomsyb

You can try contacting Kondor, since they handle the promotion for Sony. I did two weeks ago and they told me they were out of stock and would ship as long as they got new stocks. No delivery notice in the meantime, heard nothing since. I'll just wait some more and then I'll contact them again.

@RcTomcat

Don't really know what you can do in this situation, you could try contacting Kondor too, but I highly doubt that would help. Guess your ticket with Sony Support will be your best chance.

Apprentice
Message 122 of 131
Message 122 of 131

Below is the reply I received from Sony support (translated from German to English for you guys). What confuses me is the fact that they're telling me they can't help me. The original confirmation email I received from Kondor specifically tells me to contact a sony email address with questions. So WHO can help me find the status of my submission? Why, in 2017, is there not a webpage that I can just enter my confirmation number and get back the status? This is a real poor showing from both Sony and Kondor, but Sony is the one I'm holding responsible and needs to step up.

***Last Reply from Sony Support***

Spoiler
Thank you for your inquiry to Sony Xperia Support.

We refer to your request to register the headphone action.

Since the campaign is organized by a partner company, we unfortunately have no access to the relevant information in technical support.

Unless you have received an error message that your registration failed, you should not be worried.
The 14-day exam deadline is over since last Saturday, so we expect you to receive a notification by e-mail the next few days about sending the headphones.
This can be seen 28 days after registration, as you can see in the conditions of participation.

The order number (SON ***) should suffice first, and indicates that you have successfully registered for the promotion.

Should there be any need for clarification, please contact us again.

Learner
Message 123 of 131
Message 123 of 131

I contacted condor yesterday, talked to them for like 5 minutes.

My headphones shipped today, delivery is scheduled for monday.

Try contacting them directly.

https://www.kondor.co.uk/contact

Sage
Message 124 of 131
Message 124 of 131

Yesterday I received the delivery notification and I should receive them on monday, like rcTomcat.

Still, I don't get why Sony didn't ship them right away and why for some countries there was a cap on the maximum number of preorders eligible for redeem.

Even if they should sell thousands of devices, both phone and earphones are made by Sony in China, so it would be a huge advertising success for a reasonable cost.

And people would happily buy the next Xperia's iteration.

Inhabitant
Message 125 of 131
Message 125 of 131

First of all, I totally agree with Bhonder, shipping them together with the phone would have made all of this more easy than it is now.

For those who requested the blue headphones, I contacted Kondor again asking for an estimated shipping date and their answer was that, being the blue colour the most popular one, as soon as they get a stock it immediately runs out. So they expect new stocks by the end of this month, meaning that they should ship next week and the headphones should hopefully arrive by the start of December, at least in my case.

Apprentice
Message 126 of 131
Message 126 of 131

I contacted kondor through their customer service email (customerservices@kondor.co.uk) and they sent me the tracking number.  This is good. I still think that there needs to be an easier or automated way for people to find the status of their promo submission online. Also, if we have to contact kondor to get the status then Sony's contact information should not have been all over the submission form.

Adviser
Message 127 of 131
Message 127 of 131

Got kondor e-mail!!! :smileysmileywink:

Learner
Message 128 of 131
Message 128 of 131

I got my headphones on friday, exactly 3 days after i talked to condor Slightly smiling Face Great service.

Sony did not respond in any way so far...

Sage
Message 129 of 131
Message 129 of 131

I've got mines today. Four days of shipping time, as per delivery notice.

Enthusiast
Message 130 of 131
Message 130 of 131

Anyone else hear a Bad Sound(high pitched) on the right speaker when nc is on and headphones are connected?