account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pre-order Offer

Talent
Message 111 of 131
Message 111 of 131

Re: Pre-order Offer

@androlool wrote:

I think i attached the Screenshot of the preorder confirmation email containing the date. The whole process was kinda stressfull. I prepared all documents and was ready 0 o clock but the Website refused to take my Number untiil the morning. I chose the Black 900s but lets See what i get. Dpd says it should be delivered monday

Got my kondor notice just now. Happy its going to be delivered Slightly smiling Face (Germany)

Enthusiast
Message 112 of 131
Message 112 of 131

Got itWinking Face i will be testing it and give a small Feedback.

Apprentice
Message 113 of 131
Message 113 of 131

Still haven't gotten a notification of shipment. With only about 3-4 days left it think it's a lost cause for me.

Talent
Message 114 of 131
Message 114 of 131

Got mine yesterday too Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 115 of 131
Message 115 of 131

still haven't heard a thing since i placed the order on the the first day. (UK)

Sage
Message 116 of 131
Message 116 of 131

Kondor wrote me that they would resupply earphones and that they would have been sent in the mid of November.

It seems to me that they are highly unreliable. Let's hope that Sony will make them speed up the process.

I am not sure that I will trust these promotions anymore.

I just don't get why they haven't sent them along the phone. This seems to me a good way to hurt loyal customers' trust.

Adviser
Message 117 of 131
Message 117 of 131

Stll waiting... (Italy, 20th october, order placed ) 

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 118 of 131
Message 118 of 131

Same situation as Bhonder and fa_vo, let's see if the delivery notice will finally come this week or not.

I even remember that the promotion site at first said that within 28 days from the registration there would be the headphones' delivery, but I guess that's not the case anymore.

Learner
Message 119 of 131
Message 119 of 131

Hi,

Does anyone have problems with the pre-order offer?

I registered my phone on the 20th october after midnight, providing the invoice etc.

I even have a screenshot.

On the 20th of october, 9:42 AM I called the xperia support to check whether my order was ok (website problems we all experienced). They confirmed my order.

On the 23rd, at night, i received a cancelation mail, stating that my invoice was missing and that my order was therefore void.....this is in contrast to the conditions of parcitipations which states in section 11 that in case there is a problem with your order you will be contacted by sony support, receiving a 5 day deadline. Anyway, i even got a screenshot of me uploading that invoice. I called sony support right away on the 24th of october, opening a support request in order to get to the bottom of why they had canceled my order....

So far i did not receive any feedback, been calling at least twice per week, no news.

timeline

20.10.2017 9:42 -> phonecall, order is fine
23.10.2017 cancelation mail
24.10.2017 9:19 -> escalation of the support case due to the cancelation mail
26.10.2017 14:43 -> phonecall, no new info
30.10.2017 09:12 -> phonecall, no new info
03.11.2017 09:33 -> phonecall, no new info, phone guy told me to resend all my documents to the support mail leading to a new support case number
06.11.2017 09:14 -> phonecall, no new info, i was told to receive an email that day
06.11.2017     email which told me that my case was escalated to some other department
11.11.2017 14:13 -> phonecall, no new info
16.11.2017 13:14 -> phonecall, no new info
20.11.2017 09:00 -> phonecall, no new info

Any suggestions on what i can do?

One time poster
Message 120 of 131
Message 120 of 131

Yes, by now, I'm also having problem. All went smoothly with the actual registration once it started working on the 20th of October. Got an order confirmation, then heard nothing. Sent a couple of emails by now to the Sony support, who keep saying:

- this whole thing was not done by Sony, but a partner company (so? refer me to them by providing an address or forward my mail. Your name is on this, so you still ought to feel responsible in some way.)

- the registration phase was prolonged due to high demand (this is certainly not the case - the registration phase has ended, which it also says on the website.)

- "Be patient." (Okay, but until when? You yourself defined 28 days in the official terms and conditions. And now you want to put it on me to "guess" a new deadline, while I actually adhered to the original one while you did not?)

Something does not smell right and I will now certainly not leave them off the hook. They cannot play this to the point where they then tell me that it now actually too far in the past and there is nothing they can do anymore.

I really wonder why these promotion always run so lousy. This is definitely going to stain my view of the brand.