account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Pre-order Offer

Enthusiast
Message 101 of 131
Message 101 of 131

Re: Pre-order Offer

Mdr1000x? Which country?

We(Germany) could choose between wh900 and 800

Inhabitant
Message 102 of 131
Message 102 of 131

We got to choose between the MDR 1000X's (Sony's last gen flagship) and the Hear.on WH-H900N's in the netherlands.

I was really torn between the two though as they really go back and forth with pros and cons.

MDR 1000X's vs WH-H900N

Battery: 20 hours vs 36

Bluetooth connecttions: 1 vs 8 (though switching still isn't automatic, sooo doesn't really matter?)

Extra's: Hardcase, airplane adapter vs carrying pouch

Features: Full swivel earcups, slightly larger Frequency range, gesture contronls vs Hardly any swiveling earcups, slightly lower frequency range, improved gesture controls

the battery life was a tough one to give up, but the MDR in most other respects is clearly more high end. I'm pretty sure the audio and confort are probably going to be pretty much the same though.

Talent
Message 103 of 131
Message 103 of 131

in 20 days im leaving europe and untill now no word on my headphones (germany).

ezy
Commissioner
Message 104 of 131
Message 104 of 131

I "printed" the confirm screen as I did not immediately see a confirm email...  i never got a confirm email as it happens.

but i did get this afternoon an email from Kondor with details of their UK delivery agent and package tracking...   

Enthusiast
Message 105 of 131
Message 105 of 131

Got the delivery note today (Germany)

I will report when I get the Headphones Slightly smiling Face

Apprentice
Message 106 of 131
Message 106 of 131

Has anyone else from Germany receive their pre-order headphones or at least notification of shipment besides @androlool?

Learner
Message 107 of 131
Message 107 of 131

I'm in Italy, I've registered during the first day when the registration was opened (20/10) and received the package on Monday (6/11)

Highlighted
Talent
Message 108 of 131
Message 108 of 131

@androlool wrote:

Got the delivery note today (Germany)

I will report when I get the Headphones Slightly smiling Face

What did you atach?  The bill, the pre order or both?

Sage
Message 109 of 131
Message 109 of 131

I wrote to Kondor's support. They replied that headphone are out of stock and they are waiting to resupply.

Enthusiast
Message 110 of 131
Message 110 of 131

I think i attached the Screenshot of the preorder confirmation email containing the date. The whole process was kinda stressfull. I prepared all documents and was ready 0 o clock but the Website refused to take my Number untiil the morning. I chose the Black 900s but lets See what i get. Dpd says it should be delivered monday