account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pre-order Offer

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 91 of 131
Message 91 of 131

Re: Pre-order Offer

@Profyler1 wrote:

At least here in Germany, they said 28 days after ordering the headphones.

plus 14 days to ask for other documents if they have to confirm the documents further. So i might be one of those because i could only atach the bill and not the pre order thanks to that lame site that allowed only to atach on document.

The site here said that within 28 days from the registration there would be the delivery, but now that information is gone. Truth be told, as of now, the entire site says that the offer is not currently available due the the extreme popularity.

About the document, it was the same for everyone I know of, only one document could be attached and almost everyone went with the invoice (or bill). No IMEI photo, no pre order receipt, so I guess that should be enough.

Inhabitant
Message 92 of 131
Message 92 of 131

I have headphones!! Wh-h900n model, in black (blue had run out by the time I was given access).

The headphones are really very good. Sound quality is well above average, and they feel well made and comfortable. Noise cancelling is pretty effective. They aren't quite as musical as an enormous pair of AKGs I have, but they're too big for the office and aren't noise cancelling. 

Glad Sony haven't gone down the same route as others with the bass: it doesn't dominate the sound. Very happy with them, and happier with the phone now that it effectively cost £350 rather than £600.

I uploaded my invoice when making the claim. 

Regular
Message 93 of 131
Message 93 of 131

Just had an email from Kondor to say that a parcel is being delivered tomorrow.  I eventually completed the redemption process Monday (Oct. 23rd.) afternoon in the UK, uploading my despatch note which was the only piece of paperwork that I had.

Regular
Message 94 of 131
Message 94 of 131

Headphones have arrived

Talent
Message 95 of 131
Message 95 of 131

Are everyone here that received the headphones from the UK ?

Regular
Message 96 of 131
Message 96 of 131

I'm in the UK

Enthusiast
Message 97 of 131
Message 97 of 131

Got my order confirmation with the right Headset on the 20th but no further information regarding shipping etc besides the 28 days that were mentioned before. Also no one from Kondor answered my email.

I am from Germany.

Adviser
Message 98 of 131
Message 98 of 131

same here from Italy...

One time poster
Message 99 of 131
Message 99 of 131

Same problem as others have reported - UK based, ordered headphones when the site would finally accept my IMEI and was sent the WH800 headphones. Spoke to Kondor over the phone and they said that someone at Sony had messed up and they'd look into it. Had an email from them today effectively saying tough luck - all the WH900s have now been allocated. 

Not happy at all with this! Seems they're trying to get out of having to take the WH800s back and send out the 900s to those whose orders were messed up (UK T&Cs clearly states that we would only be eligable for WH900s, no mention of WH800s being an option, so it's clearly a breach of T&Cs).

Inhabitant
Message 100 of 131
Message 100 of 131

Letting you guys know, I got mine in today. really happy with my fresh pair of Sony MDR 1000x's. However, I registered 2 octobre,  was promised a reaction withing 4 weeks and after a month of nothing they suddenly rang the door, luckily I was home. It's just stressful. Financially it's still worth it, 300 euro's worth of headphones is not something I could've justified spending