account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pre-order Offer

ezy
Commissioner
Message 51 of 131
Message 51 of 131

Re: Pre-order Offer

me too. 

headphones ordered. 

Regular
Message 52 of 131
Message 52 of 131

I've been trying all day in the UK to register on https://xz1pre-order.kondor.co.uk/ but keep getting the "Sorry your code cannot be found, please check your code and try again" message in response to my IMEI number.  Two calls to Sony support and they suggested it was a known problem that had been escalated and I should try again later but as yet no success.  I have emailed all my details to questions.gb@support.sonymobile.com but I don't suppose they will respond until Monday.  I'm a little concerned as the Terms & Conditions seem to refer solely to Carphone Warehouse purchases but I purchased mine from the Sony eShop that clearly showed the offer with no reference to CPW. Unfortunately all online references disappeared when the pre-order period expired.

Inhabitant
Message 53 of 131
Message 53 of 131

Not sure if this is going to help anyone, I'm from the Netherlands and using Chrome/Edge just fails horribly. I had to donwload Firefox and ordering went just fine on the horribly unoptimized website.

Inhabitant
Message 54 of 131
Message 54 of 131

Has anyone actually gotten their headphones yet? Or anything other than the initial confirmation that the information will be processed? I haven't had agood pair of noisecanceling headphones in a while, so pretty excited about getting them.

Highlighted
Regular
Message 55 of 131
Message 55 of 131

I've been using Firefox as my default browser but getting same results on other browsers.  I think my problem is that Kondor, rightly or wrongly, don't recognise my IMEI as an eligible device.  Hopefully if Sony agree that it is, they will get it put on the list.

Regular
Message 56 of 131
Message 56 of 131

I am from the UK and it's now Saturday morning - am still unable to get past the IMEI entry field despite Sony stating that the problem had been fixed. Erratic responses - so frustrating that they will not process a claim manually.

Regular
Message 57 of 131
Message 57 of 131

I'm from the UK and have reached an impasse over this. I am consistently told that the site is running but I get the code cannot be found message everytime I enter my IMEI. I have removed all cookies from the sonymobile, kondor and sony domains and tried multiple browsers (although support recommend Chrome which is my default) and devices.

What a mess!

Regular
Message 58 of 131
Message 58 of 131

My experience from Germany: I was waiting until midnight to get the wh-h900. But the site was not working, so i go sleeping about 0:30. Wake up 4:30, site was working, but it was not possible to choose wh-h900, only wh-h800. There were more than 1200 available. (according to conditions, the offer for Germany was limited to 2300 wh-900 and 1200 wh-h800)

So i choose wh-h800, ordered, got the confirmation mail, and wrote an email to Sony support about my experience.

Today came the answer stated, that the wh-h900 were already gone. 

As many of you, i feel betrayed. 

Inhabitant
Message 59 of 131
Message 59 of 131

I still can't get the site to accept my IMEI either. Yet another call to Sony and they claimed it was fixed, for everyone. 

This is a disaster of a campaign. Sony will have no future business from me. 

Regular
Message 60 of 131
Message 60 of 131

Thanks DaveJB. I am in the UK bought my xz1 from the Sony e-store and the IMEI starts with 

. Does that resonate with you?

I was also told that the webpage had been fixed, and I am sure that it has been partially fixed, but since my order was well within the pre-order period, and this was confirmed subsequently by Sony I see no reason why my IMEI shouldn't be accepted.

I suspect that there is something wrong with the match to IMEIs that they are using.

I have already taken this to Kondor who are managing this on Sony's behalf but it would be helpful if I could point them to some other examples so that we can at ensure that we receive what we should be entitled to.

@philip3

Don't post private info such as IMEI, email, phone numbers, etc.