account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pre-order Offer

Apprentice
Message 41 of 131
Message 41 of 131

Re: Pre-order Offer

I'm still having no joy whatsoever, started at 5this morning and been trying non stop. Have emailed a dozen times to just get automated reply. This is poor. What has anyone done whose managed to register? 

Rookie
Message 42 of 131
Message 42 of 131

So I tried to claim last night at 12 and go nowhere

Phoned in the morning and was referred to a company that had no idea what was going on

Phoned back and was asked to waith 3 hours and try again

After 3 hours tried and still couldnt claim

Rang back and am now told someone will phone me back in 2 days

Unhappy is an understatement

Learner
Message 43 of 131
Message 43 of 131

Poland - still nothing.

Zakkpl, dzwoniłeś/łaś do pomocy technicznej Sony ?

Mi powiedziano, żebym skontaktowała się z pomoca techniczną w Anglii.

Co za cyrk ????????

Zakkpl, did you call Sony technical support?
I was told to contact technical support in England.
What's the circus ????

https://www.facebook.com/sonymobilepl - tu też palą głupa.

Ktos wyżej napisał, że skontaktował się bezpośrednio z www.kondor.co.uk i otrzymał pomoc.

https://www.facebook.com/sonymobilepl - here they also smoke stupid.
Someone wrote that he contacted directly with www.kondor.co.uk and received help.

Odpowiedź od pomocy technicznej:

"Dziękujemy za kontakt z pomocą techniczną Sony Xperia.

Odnosząc się do Pani zgłoszenia, dotyczącego telefonu Sony Xperia XZ1 oraz wybranego przez Panią modelu słuchawek, w pierwszej kolejności pragniemy przeprosić za wszelkie zaistniałe niedogodności.

Prosimy mieć na względzie, iż wewnętrzna firma, zajmująca się promocją dokonała aktualizacji listy numerów IMEI i rejestracja urządzeń powinna odbyć się już bez komplikacji.

W przypadku jakichkolwiek dodatkowych problemów, bardzo prosimy o bezpośredni kontakt z firmą odpowiedzialną za promocję, pod adresem: https://www.kondor.co.uk/contact

Raz jeszcze przepraszamy za utrudnienia, a w razie dodatkowych pytań, pozostajemy do Pani dyspozycji."

Jaja !

Response from technical support:

"Thank you for contacting Sony Xperia ™ support.

As regards the Sony Xperia XZ1 phone and the model of your handset, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please note that the internal promotion company has updated the IMEI number list and the device registration should take place without complication.

If you have any additional questions, please contact the Promoter directly at: https://www.kondor.co.uk/contact.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience, and if you have additional questions, we will remain at your disposal. "

Eggs!

A, bleep to.

Jadę się odstresować na koncert Alter Bridge smile happy

Oh, bleep it.
I'm going to relieve myself at the Alter Bridge concert smile happy

@esalamon

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

I've Also noted that you have used profanity which goes against the forum guidelines. 

Inhabitant
Message 44 of 131
Message 44 of 131

Nathan, your experience is near-identical to mine!

I'm so furious about the absolute refusal by Sony to respond through any channel. No email reply, no callback, completely ignoring the issue on social media.

As the product was offered with the headphones, I'm pretty sure we can reject the phone under the Sales of Goods act: it states that a product must be 'as described'. At the moment, the product isn't 'as described', so this is the route I'm going to take. I can get a cheaper phone elsewhere, and use the difference to buy somewhat better headphones from Sennheiser.

Inhabitant
Message 45 of 131
Message 45 of 131

@Bluedre

Nothing special apparently. When I couldn't register I sent an email (with IMEI and proof of purchase attached) to an email support address which you can find by clicking contact at the bottom of the page in which you are supposed to register. This was done following my local support suggestion.

While waiting for an answer I tried to register again every now and then and eventually I succeeded; guess something was done on their side to allow registration.

I even got support's answer an hour later and they told they would manage my request by themselves but in the meantime they suggested me to keep trying on the registration website.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 46 of 131
Message 46 of 131

waylandsmithy, Yes I got my phone through car phone warehouse and they are playing hardball saying the promotion isnt part of the contract.

It can be fought, but this is leaving a real sour taste in my mouth for both companies

ezy
Commissioner
Message 47 of 131
Message 47 of 131

technically the small print at cpw said "claim" and had a limit...

but i have been trying to "claim" for hours so it is not my fault.

also, the travel agents cant advertise holidays that have sold out, so if cpw were still advertising the headphones then it should be fair to say they should have removed that once they had sold all the handsets likely to get one. 

either way...  i have been in good faith trying to claim all day...    & the offer looks like sharp practice should i not get a pair. 

Rookie
Message 48 of 131
Message 48 of 131

Just got an email from Sony Saying it has been fixed ...... but I still can't enter it

So I went directly to https://www.kondor.co.uk/

And they have me emailing them directly with my IMEI code and proof of purchase, hopefully that has fixed it, but I'm not confident

Apprentice
Message 49 of 131
Message 49 of 131

Oj Sony takim olewaniem klientów strzela sobie w kolano. 

Ciekawe że mam pisać do jakiejś firmy z którą to Sony ma umowę na wykonanie usługi. Wrrr, normalnie paranoja 

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Interesting that I have to write to some company with which Sony has a service contract. Wrrr, normally paranoid

GT

Rookie
Message 50 of 131
Message 50 of 131

HI EVERYONE

IT'S WORKING FOR ME NOW!!!