account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pre-order Offer

One time poster
Message 21 of 131
Message 21 of 131

Re: Pre-order Offer

I'm in Germany and went ahead using a bogus postcode I got from the Wikipedia example. After that, I could change my address, however, the postcode remains.

Still could not choose WH-H900N! Hm, my first Sony Phone; my fist experience with these promotions. Same thing happened with the XZ Premium it seems.

Apprentice
Message 22 of 131
Message 22 of 131

Your message to me is even curious for the simple reason that you are getting to the point of choosing a headphone already, while the phone service advised me that that was definitely not the case for anybody. Now I am getting nervous as well...

ezy
Commissioner
Message 23 of 131
Message 23 of 131

can't even get past the imei stage.  says the code is not known

Regular
Message 24 of 131
Message 24 of 131

Process completed now. keep calm and repeat Winking Face

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 25 of 131
Message 25 of 131

Just completed the process, all the page I went through were in italian excep for the page in which I could chose the headphone which was in german. Surprisingly enough I had the choise between WHH900N and WHH800N in various colours of course. 

All's well that ends well, as we say in Italy! Slightly smiling Face

Edit: the confirmation email is also in german, but I don't really care

One time poster
Message 26 of 131
Message 26 of 131

This is still not working in UK :-(
Regular
Message 27 of 131
Message 27 of 131

same here. Italian site, confirmation in german.

Apprentice
Message 28 of 131
Message 28 of 131

Not working here yet (Germany), but nonetheless congratulations to those for whom it worked.

Visitor
Message 29 of 131
Message 29 of 131

Just tried again. Still no joy in UK. IMEI not recognised.

Talent
Message 30 of 131
Message 30 of 131

@fabvo wrote:

Process completed now. keep calm and repeat Winking Face

Where you from??

Germany here.. cant pass the imei part. Has anyone from germany conclude the process?

Great.. now im not getting my headphone because some tech error... In 4 hours im gona leave the country and not have internet conection..just great.