account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Please help, phone damaged

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Please help, phone damaged

Hello, thank you for reading

Can u help me please????
Unfortunately my phone has been damaged, the front screen ia cracked and the main camera is smashed
The actual phone can still be used as normal but when I open the camera it will not take a photo, when I click on the button it doesn't do anything, I'm wondering if  this is because the camera is broke and not the actual phone???? As to know which needs to be repaired

It is not insured so does anyone have an estimate of how much this will cost me to have it repaired
Thank you 
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Please help, phone damaged

here is parts for xz1 https://www.witrigs.com/replacement-parts-for-sony-xperia-xz1?mode=grid

37$ screen+20$camera module+1$ adhessive for screen and you probably need camera glass to. on youtube you can find how to repair ... or pay in service center.