account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Pixel problem, there is yellowing on the screen

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Pixel problem, there is yellowing on the screen

Pixel problemi var ekranda sararma var xz1 lütfen yardımcı olun

Pixel problem, there is yellowing on the screen please help xz1

-GT

3 REPLIES 3
Adept
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Pixel problem, there is yellowing on the screen

You should be still in warranty,  check your warranty status via the registered handset support.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @İbrahim60, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

As this is hardware related, there is no real troubleshooting that I can suggest, apart from having the device sent in to an authorized service centre and your Local support team or the retailer where you bought the device will assist you further with this.

If you have any questions regarding warranty, service routines and consumer laws, please get in touch with the Local support team as these terms varies between regions.

Feel free to keep us posted!

@ezy3, it depends on where the user bought the device, since not all markets/regions offers 24 months warranty, it's 12 months in some markets, at least from what I can remember (24 months warranty in the market where I'm situated).

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

My xz1's screen changed twice due to the pixel yellowing issue during the warranty period. Now it's out of warranty and the issue appeared again . Sony can do anything on it ?