account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Notification interupting music

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Notification interupting music

Hello!

Is there any solution this? while im listening to music and someone send a message... my music volume will be lowered like 50% and then in awhile it will come back to normal.

i want to listen to my music normally even when notification sound coming in, it wont lower the music volume. also i want to hear/see notification when im listening to music

I just switched from Lumia 950 that is using Windows 10 Mobile and it doesnt do this stupid thing like on Android

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Notification interupting music

@TuanLVT

Just like you read on the other post

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-XA1/Notification-sounds-while-listening-to-music/m-p/1271475#M...

That's not a Sony "issue" that's how Android handle notifications, you could send your feedback to Google/Android developers 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Notification interupting music

@TuanLVT

You could set your phone to Vibrate mode > press the volume down ONCE more > you are now on do NOT disturb mode Winking Face simple.

On this mode your music should NOT be interrupted nor partially interrupcted, neither by texts, whatsapp, calls; enjoy

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)