account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

New xz1 Tim restarts

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

New xz1 Tim restarts

buongiorno ragazzi, 

ho un problema con il nuovo ZX1 brandizzato Tim comprato meno di un mese fa, in pratica improvvisamente si riavvia e non riesco a capire il perché, lo fa durante applicazioni aperte ma anche mentre cerco di chiamare. ho fatto il backup dal mio vecchio Samsung S5. grazie 

good morning guys,
I have a problem with the new branded ZX1 Tim bought less than a month ago, in practice it suddenly restarts and I can not understand why, it does so during open applications but also while I try to call. I backed up from my old Samsung S5. thank you

GT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Talent
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: New xz1 Tim restarts

Try disabling ok google voice recognition?

2 REPLIES 2
Talent
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Try disabling ok google voice recognition?

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

i'll do

ty