account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

New OTA 47.2.A.6.30

Regular
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

New OTA 47.2.A.6.30

Hey there mates!

Sony has newly released a new ota for our XZ1   (47.2.A.6.30)

Anyone has tried the new update?

Do you guyz notice anything new other than security update for January?

Did sony fix the issues we had with Android pie?

8 REPLIES 8
Adviser
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: New OTA 47.2.A.6.30

My XZ1 was again not able to install it ota or with Xperia Companion. Needed to install 47.2.A.6.30 with a complete software repair :-(

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Можно устанавливать это обновление, иди ещё нельзя?

Баги с установкой происходят? 

You can install this update, go still can not?

Does the installation bug happen?

gt

One time poster
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Just tried yesterday, after the upgrade there were no wifi and couldn't connect to the mobile network too, that time, a swith off / switch on solved the issue, today again no mobile network, no wifi, but the switch off switch on trick doesn't work. Slightly frowning Face

in safe mode It's the same

tried software repair with Xperia Companion, but didn't helped,still no wifi, no mobile network

what else can I do?

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

You could use FlashTool  by Androxyde to revert the phone back.  Just make sure you read up a little about how it's used and get the correct FTF file.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

DO NOT INSTALL THAT. It breaks NFC. I installed, since then Google Pay stopped working, the phone can't read any NFC tags. Support asked me to repair with Sony Companion app. I've done a clean install with that, NFC is till not working.

The support asked me to send back my phone to them for repair.

Learner
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Hi. 

For me it's ok

Just no GSM for 5 mn 

It's good firmware  

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Experia XZ3 Android 9.0 - connects the computer usb connection. The pop-up window for connecting and transferring files appears without problems. All updates experia XZ3 installed in January February 2019. XZ3 smartphone works stably, without bugs and without failures, regularly. The sony company broke only experia XZ1.

Learner
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

hi !

installation of the 47.2.A.6.30 OK

no problem for the moment...