account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

NFC Payment in Switzerland

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

NFC Payment in Switzerland

Hello all

It seems as NFC Payment on a card terminal (simulating the NFC card) doesn't work with the Xperia XZ1. At least in Switzerland it looks like this.

Has anybody else this experience? E.g. with Google Pay (actually not available in Switzerland)? Does NFC card payment work somewhere on the planet with the XZ1?

Cheers

Bössu

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: NFC Payment in Switzerland

@boessu

you can check the list the of available countries here

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Yes, but does it work there with the XZ1?

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Same issue here. No reaction at terminal in Switzerland with XZ1. It works with my older Xperia Z5 Compact though. No one seems to know what's going on.