account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Miracast bad quality XZ1

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Miracast bad quality XZ1

When cast my screen from smartphone (xz1) to Smart tv (Samsung) The quality of the screen it is very bad.

I just try to cast with other differenti Device and it works perfectly (on the same network)

Anybody ha the same problem?

It is very sadly having this problem than my old Phone (nexus 5) which does not own without any issue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Miracast bad quality XZ1

I have found partially Solution.
It seems better since when I changed, on the router option, the tick how to find the best channel.
I noticed some glitch but the result some appreciable.
But I can't make explain myself because other devices work perfectly with any channel.

Thanks for your support.

3 REPLIES 3
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Is your problem only photos and videos or all screens?

If your problem is only photos and videos go album->settings->boardcast mode-> high quality try.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

thanks for your reply.

It occurs when casting the entire screen on Tv.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I have found partially Solution.
It seems better since when I changed, on the router option, the tick how to find the best channel.
I noticed some glitch but the result some appreciable.
But I can't make explain myself because other devices work perfectly with any channel.

Thanks for your support.