account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

MASSIVE overnight battery drain!

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

MASSIVE overnight battery drain!

Please see the screen shots, what on earth is going on?! I have had the phone less than a week. Screenshot_20180823-070641.png

Screenshot_20180823-070656.png

6 REPLIES 6
One time poster
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: MASSIVE overnight battery drain!

@Kovacs1 wrote:

Please see the screen shots, what on earth is going on?! I have had the phone less than a week. Screenshot_20180823-070641.png

Hi, I am facing the same problem, any solution please?

Adviser
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

same here, it happend after the latest update

Highlighted
Talent
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@Kovacs1 wrote:

What version are you using? Did you wait for about 2 days for the phone to optimize itself? The phone usually takes about 1-2days to fully get used to the new software. 

Adept
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

I have the same problem with mine after the latest update. I used to go to sleep with 100% and wake up with 100% and now I go to sleep with 100% and sometimes in is close to 80-85%

Talent
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

wrote:

I have the same problem with mine after the latest update. I used to go to sleep with 100% and wake up with 100% and now I go to sleep with 100% and sometimes in is close to 80-85%

If you don't mind, you can on Airplane Mode before you sleep, and then turn it back on when you wake up. This has 2 benefits, Sound notifications won't disturb you and You are less likely to use your phone. 

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Same problem here. Battery is drained after night without any obvious reason. Tried to reboot, but same problem at the next night.