account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Is it possible to activate a notification when the battery is fully charged?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: Is it possible to activate a notification when the battery is fully charged?

@Hoinarul, no problem and I agree with you!

There are always some small things that you get used to and when you can't find them in a new device it's disappointing. Luckily for us, Android is awesome and there are so many different applications available in the Google Play store that can do almost everything these days (wish they would cook for me). Slightly smiling Face

Did you try the application that @Z3acp suggested and how did it work out for you?

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

Re: Is it possible to activate a notification when the battery is fully charged?

Thanks, i will try it ...

My only problem is adds ... tu much adds ... i undestand that everyone have to gain something from his work .. but are too much adds Slightly smiling Face

Inhabitant
Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

Are referring to Ampere? If so, you can purchase the app for a cheap price to remove the ads. Anyway, the functions of said app definitely is worth the cost. 

Apprentice
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

I have try Ampere, is not working.

Pioneer
Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

@Hoinarul;

Open Ampere>top right cog wheel>basic settings>Notification and alert categories>activate Battery full alert>importance>select High (sound) or Urgent (sound and display).

If that doesn't work you will have to go for the payed version in wich you can select in Settings>Alert Settings>Full Battery.

Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

This works fine for me.

Hope this helps._20181109_234943.JPG