account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Is it possible to activate a notification when the battery is fully charged?

Learner
Message 1 of 26
Message 1 of 26

Is it possible to activate a notification when the battery is fully charged?

Ciao a tutti! Sono in possesso del fantastico Xperia XZ1. Volevo chiedere una semplice curiosità.È possibile attivare una notifica quando la batteria è carica?! Prima sul mio vecchio z1 compact, quando la batteria era al 100% suonava, e la cosa per me era molto comoda.

Grazie! 

Hello everyone! I am in possession of the fantastic Xperia XZ1. I wanted to ask a simple curiosity. Is it possible to activate a notification when the battery is charged? First on my old z1 compact, when the battery was 100% sounded, and the thing was very comfortable for me.

Thank you!

-GT

25 REPLIES 25
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 26
Message 2 of 26

Re: Is it possible to activate a notification when the battery is fully charged?

Hi @GEME1, welcome to our forum!

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum.

You are correct, some of our previous devices had a settings where you would get a notification when the battery was fully charged, however this setting is not available in the Xperia XZ1.

If you haven't had a look in the Google Play store a third party application that can do this for you, I would recommend doing so.

I hope that answers your question and have a great weekend! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 26
Message 3 of 26

Re: Is it possible to activate a notification when the battery is fully charged?

You can use MadroDroid to do the job. 

Just set a trigger, "battery level" when it reaches 100% to start an action which for example can be to play any sound file from your phone. 

To stop the sound just make another macro, which would stop any play sounds when you shake the device. 

There are various options, this is just one of them. 

Learner
Message 4 of 26
Message 4 of 26

Translation via Google Translate:

Thank you so much for the advice!

Grazie mille per il Consiglio! 

Pioneer
Message 5 of 26
Message 5 of 26

Maybe there is some hope.

I have found this answer for Xperia X

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 26
Message 6 of 26

Hi @XperiaXZ1n, thanks a lot for the suggestion, I'll keep that application in mind in case another user is looking for an application that can do this and when the device does not support the feature by default.

@GEME1, I'm glad to hear that you were able to find an application with the help of another user so you can hear a notification when the battery is fully charged in your new device.

@Strampke, that information is only true for devices that had the feature before they were updated to Android 8.0, such as the Xperia X and X Compact.

Have a great day everyone and it's great to see the community work together! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Learner
Message 7 of 26
Message 7 of 26

I actually meant MacroDroid, misspelled. 

I have no idea why I'm on this account now 😅

Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 26
Message 8 of 26

Hi again @JuastaName! Slightly smiling Face

I hope that @GEME1 was able to find the application anyway, usually the Google Play store is pretty good at finding the correct apps even if there is a character missing or it's wrong.

Regarding your account, did you perhaps choose to log in with a different account or source? For example, a different Email address or if you previously were logged in with Google and this time you choose Facebook.

Learner
Message 9 of 26
Message 9 of 26

Play battery sound when full

I have just bought a Sony Xperia XZ1 and i cant find the setting "play battery sound when full" setting and it is really annoying. i would like to know where it is or if it will be put back on there in a future softweare update.

Pioneer
Message 10 of 26
Message 10 of 26

Re: Play battery sound when full

Hi @MZXZ;

That option is not available in the Xperia XZ1, but I suppose you can find several apps in the Google Play with that function.