account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How do I stop the phone from stopping my music

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

How do I stop the phone from stopping my music

I have trouble sleeping and need music to play all night. Unfortunately this phone keeps deciding to stop playing music after a few hours. Waking me up and then once I unlock it and tell it to continue it again only plays music for a while. Really hate this feature. 

How do I get the phone to play as long as I want. I am loosing several hours every night and might have to sell the phone and go back to Samsung if I can't get this sorted. It's not the app malfunctioning but the phone deciding that it had been unused too long and therefore to ask if I still want to continue playing music.