account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Facing any issues in XZ1

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 21 of 25
Message 21 of 25

Re: Facing any issues in XZ1

hello. my xz1 's screen is too Sensitive . any sometime ui fps drop. chrome scroll web lags. asphalt 8 low setting drop fps. how can i fix it?

One time poster
Message 22 of 25
Message 22 of 25

My XZ1 has always had a phone idle draining my battery ever since I've had it and it barely lasts a day with even doing anything on it and uses about 25% of my battery alone and 602 mAh which means I'm always having to charge it early and then I can't run it back down to charge it at a decent time ready for the next day and the battery care doesn't kick in due to the different times I charge it

Visitor
Message 23 of 25
Message 23 of 25

Android 9 on XZ1: Bugs in Music & SWR30

Smartwatch SWR30 dosn´t work with Android 9. All numers from contacts are signed as "Unknown".

Music Player don´t know the new picture from the new music files, when i have delete the old version. 

One time poster
Message 24 of 25
Message 24 of 25

My brand new xz1 keeps on crashing (UI) problem when i get incoming/out going calls. There is no sound coming out from the phone as well and its not letting any videos play (whats app, facebook, youtube). Do have any solutions

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 25 of 25
Message 25 of 25

Whilst it's new out of the box, check for updates, new Oreo, and software repairs should arrive between 18 - 48 hours from phone start.. It's usually evening if we started the phone in the morning.
While the phone is new, it's good to factory reset all updated apps to make them work properly...
Video player, google store, album, youtube app... Go for Aplications > Clear cache > clear data > Restart the phone > launch the app again and log-in like for first time.
You can clear data on multiple applications and then restart, don't need to restart the phone on every single app :-P