account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Display problem, speakers problem, battery drain!!!!!!!, poor video & image quality

Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Display problem, speakers problem, battery drain!!!!!!!, poor video & image quality

I have problem with display i notised 3 white spots on screen. Center of display looks brighter!!!! It's annoying and black level is not as i expected. When u raise volume of music u only listen treable dont dream clear bass !!!!🔋 Lasts only 4 hour screen on time video and image quality isn't great for sony

Sony i love you so much that quality doesn't proof sony legend

Please after update improve at least battery life and imagine quality and darkness of video cause u can't record normal video in a little bit dark condition ! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Adept
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Display problem, speakers problem, battery drain!!!!!!!, poor video & image quality

Why not try a software repair via Xperia PC suite