account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Contributing photos to google maps, doesn't recognize location

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Contributing photos to google maps, doesn't recognize location

Hello.
I have bought XZ1 after using Xiaomi phone. Time to time I am contributing photos and feedbacks to google maps (7 level local expertSmiling Face with Sunglasses). But after I started using XZ1 google maps doesnt suggest me to add photos and there are no more button on contributor page - "add photos". I could add photos by selecting them in google photo app, then push share and choose google maps. But this is too complicated and seems doesnt recognize location as well. Who faced with same problem and how to solve it?

P.S photos loaded to google photos as it was with Xiaomi and camera has permission to recognize location.
P.S.1 For me it looks like that google apps doesnt recognize Sony's location.