account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Charging animation

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Charging animation

Quick Charge Animation qc3.0 Not showing, why not add it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Charging animation

Hi @Pager, welcome to our community!

Do I understand correctly that you would like to have a indicator that the device is being charged faster than normal? For example that there should be a text displayed on the lock screen, or a different icon in the status bar?

There is no such indicator, but I'll make sure to forward your feedback about this as it could be very handy to know that everything is working correctly with the quick charging! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi @Pager, welcome to our community!

Do I understand correctly that you would like to have a indicator that the device is being charged faster than normal? For example that there should be a text displayed on the lock screen, or a different icon in the status bar?

There is no such indicator, but I'll make sure to forward your feedback about this as it could be very handy to know that everything is working correctly with the quick charging! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Even though here there are knowledgeable luda thanks, and here the current in English or on Russian is possible? Ато чкрез переводчик) 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hi again @Pager!

I don't really understand your last sentence, would it be possible for you to elaborate? If you are wondering about the languages supported here at our Global user based forum, it's English only and if a post is made in another language, we translate it.

Learner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Xz1

I understood the language.

I have one more question: why does an green event indicator light up on an incomplete charge of about 90%, is it a bug or a feature?

Pioneer
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Re: Xz1

@Pager ;

It is a feature, as stated in user manual:

Battery notification light status

GreenBattery is charging, charge level is greater than 90%
OrangeBattery is charging, charge level is 15–90%
RedBattery is charging, charge level is less than 15%
Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Re: Xz1

Hi again @Pager! Slightly smiling Face

That is how it is supposed to work, just as @NunoSEN2 wrote!

Let us know if there is anything else! Slightly smiling Face