account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Cases

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Cases

@fargoth wrote:

hey Euphorics, do you know a good brand for real leather cases?

Actually i always trying to buy the same brand accessories as device, coz in my country wasn't Sony's case to sell when i bough Xperia C5 Ultra Dual i tried to buy it from aliexpress first time at all. If say true Sony's smartphones isn't so popular in my country as Samsung's or Apple's smartphones, so in shops sellers bringing much more Samsung's and Apple's accessories as Sony's, Sony's there is often only for flagships accessories. I often looking accessories from others brands, but if will be honest i don't have any favourite brands. By the way i'm talking only about cases, screen protection and ect. Others Sony's stuff like: headphones, sound speakers and ect., is one of favourite, so these kind of accessories i trying to buy only Sony Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. There are so many different cases for phones these days so it's a bit of a jungle to find the one that suits you the best!

The best option is to visit a store that sells the case(s) you are interested in and see if they have a sample that you can put on the device and test our directly in the store! Slightly smiling Face

@fargoth,  I'm glad to hear that you were able to find a case and screen protector, hopefully you will enjoy both of them! Looking forward to your update!

Have a great weekend all of you!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

You might wanna try out the Roxfit Standing Touch Book Case.

I'm interested in it myselfe, but basically it's a flipcover case with a transparant touch sensitive front cover. So you get al the benifits from a flip case, but still the convenience to quickly just glance at your screen. Though if you want to game or watch something, do anything more demanding of the screen, that's when you'd have to open the case.

I was actually curious if anyone has had any experience with the Roxfit Precision Slim Book Case. Most importantly I want to know if the fingerprintscanner is easily accesible. All the cheap walletcases I've tried so far make the fingerprint scanner practicly useless.

Sage
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

It would be nice to have a case like Ringke fusion ones along the flip clear cover from Sony. 

Ringke fusion is slim but sturdy on the back, protect the buttons, and the soft sides has corks to seal headphone and USB outlet.

Sony clear cover offer access to the screen and wake it up like the double tap, but it does not protect the buttons. 

The mix would be very nice.