account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera don't work after some shots

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Camera don't work after some shots

So my problem is that at on the xz1 the camera doesn't open. When I open the camera app the screen stays black and after a few seconds it says that I have to reboot my phone. Well this works only when I delete all data and cache in the app and then reboot. This is quite anoying because this can happen a few times a day. I also guess that this behaviour is since the last update but I could be wrong. Anyone out there who has the same problem?

If this is a hardware problem I might replace the phone so any suggestions for a good phone with similar specs (stereo speaker, water proof, headphone jack) is welcome (the zenfone 6 is my fav at the moment).

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Camera don't work after some shots

I have testet to open the camera several Times since the last Update. Camera seems to work normal and opens much faster. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Regular
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Ok, I think I found the problem. Sometimes the camera does disconnect when I try to open it from the Lockscreen with the dedicated camera button. Looks very much like a software problem. I hope sony is on it.

Regular
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

I have testet to open the camera several Times since the last Update. Camera seems to work normal and opens much faster. Thanks