account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Bottom speaker has sizzling sound.

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

Bottom speaker has sizzling sound.

When I started to use my xz1 for the first time, I noticed disturbing sizzle sound from bottom speaker.Sizzling sound was especially coming from sounds like piano. I also checked it in service test (*#*#7378423#*#*). It was clearly heard. Then I sent my phone to service immediately. They accepted the problem and changed my phone with new one. But, unfortuanetly, the new phone has same problem, even sizzle more than the first time. Is it may be a chronic issue for xz1 ? My phones' REV no is 5.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

Re: Bottom speaker has sizzling sound.

I checked 5 xz1 for this issue in tekno stores. All phones have same problem. Actually, sizzling sound not happening all sound frequencies. It is happening on sounds like piano. So this issue looks like a chronic problem. I think it can solve by a sound optimization update. 

11 REPLIES 11
Learner
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Lower speaker has trembling noise

Lower speaker makes trembling noise during some frequency playing (piano music). Very good observed with standard ringtone "Breeze" or similar. No water, drops etc. 3 weeks usage. 

Apprentice
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: Lower speaker has trembling noise

I have same problem. Have you ever found a solution for this problem ? I sent my phone to service for it. They changed my phone with new one. But unfortuanetly, new phone has same problem. Is may be  a chronic issue for xz1 ? My phones' REV no is 5.

Pioneer
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

@Eomel, @PaulBoimer;

Try the speaker individual test in service (*#*#7378423#*#*).

Try it also in safe mode. 

Apprentice
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

I have already try it. I heard sizzle in service test clearly.

Learner
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Hello! I am waiting the phone from service today. Do not know even what they did...replaced speaker, replaced phone or nothing))))

Apprentice
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

When get your phone, could you share results? 

Apprentice
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

I checked 5 xz1 for this issue in tekno stores. All phones have same problem. Actually, sizzling sound not happening all sound frequencies. It is happening on sounds like piano. So this issue looks like a chronic problem. I think it can solve by a sound optimization update. 

One time poster
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

I have the same problem. I returned my phone because of this phone and get a new one but this one has the problem too. I also checked a phone in a store and it also has the same problem. Please fix this Sony.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

I noticed this problem today with my xz1 .. The speaker up make a. Bad noise with service test... Any solution....