account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Best audio setting

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Best audio setting

Please share your best equalizer setting of xperia xz1. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Best audio setting

@anshu18

using the loud speaker or headphones/AUX cable? 

Quality of the music files, if streaming, quality of the stream

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Hi

Usimg the wired earphone. I want best equalizer setting for audio the earphone 

Regular
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Hey there, 

I am by no means a sound technician or anything like that and everyone's hearing is different so there's no such thing as "best setting".

However, I was playing around with the audio settings today trying to get the best sound possible and the equalizer setting attached below is the best I came up with. Have in mind the absolute best setting depends on each individual, the headphones they're using, the genre of music they listen to, etc...  If my settings don't make the cut for you I'd recommend you to play around with the equalizer until you get a result you're happy with.

_20180707_233851.JPGEqualizer Settings

Hope I helped and excuse my English. 

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi I am sorry but there is no attachement .

Regular
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

You're right for some reason the screenshot I attached looks just fine on my xz1 but appears as a yellow warning triangle on my tablet. I have sent you a private message with the screenshot, let me know if you can see that one. 

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

No i can't. I have send u a personal message