account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Battery care stopped working

Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Battery care stopped working

Hey there,

Since a month I am a happy owner of a XZ1 Compact. But one thing is troubling me. The battery care feature was enable from the start. It took the battery care about 4 Charges, i.e. a week, to notice that I am charging the battery every two days at about 11:45 pm. After that I got the notification that battery care is active. With the start of the second charge I deactivated the notification and later on installed a new alarm app. And since then the feature has stopped working completely. I deinstalled the new app, disabled and enable the battery care but nothing helped. Now after weeks of having nearly the same charging interval its still not working.

Do you have any ideas what to do? And is there a way to enable the notification again?

Thanks in advance and greetings from germany

Alex

5 REPLIES 5
Sage
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Battery care stopped working

Battery care is a little fuzzy. It would be a nice addition to have a manual option to synchronyze it with the alarm.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

try to not keep disabling and reenabling the toggle, I suppose it would reset all the data if you keep doing that. Enable it and give it a week or two to study your behavior, and then it will kick in after that. Or, you can perform a software reset via xperia companion and see if the problem persists

Regular
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

on my XZ1 it seems to have sync'd up with my alarm, as it says it'll reach 100% 5 minutes before my alarm is set.

Highlighted
Sage
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Maybe you are  very regular in your daily routine. 

It should be good to have a switch to force the sync between alarm and charging process. 

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I have the same problem...it was working correctly for months on my xz1 compact and now for almost a month it is.no working. Charging behavior is 99% the same. With me it is not synced with the alarm since full charge is 30 minutes to hour and smtng before the alarm. I am more and more disappointed by every next compact that sony makes.