account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Battery Problem

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Battery Problem

I have a problem with the battery in my Xperia xz1 phone. The preliminary estimate shows very high and false values. Secondly, although my device is 2 days, the charge is going very fast. Is this normal or will it improve later?

Xperia xz1 telefonumda batarya ile ilgili bir problemim var öncel tahmini çok uçuk ve yanlıs değerler gösteriyor ikinci olarak cihazım 2 gün olmasına rağmen sarjı çok hızlı bitiyor bu normal mi ilerleyen zamanlarda düzelir mi? Screenshot_20171118-200107.png

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Battery Problem

@MrAlbino

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

It'll be wise to repair your phone with XC 

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Battery usage problem

Screenshot_20171130-002432.png

Screenshot_20171130-002405.png

Screenshot_20171130-002422.png

Screenshot_20171130-002412.png

Screenshot_20171130-002358.png

İs my battery okay or there is a problem? 

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Battery Usage Wrong Graph

hi @MrAlbino

unfortunately I can't understand the language of your device, are you checking if your Xperia XZ1 is behaving normally battery wise? the graph on the device is just a rough estimate, it may change time to time, and may not be update immediiately according to the present charge and usage

for a comparison: I MODERATELY use my Xperia XZ1 , games, youtube, some SMS, a few voice calls, connected to wifi at all times. I manage to get home with 30% battery left. (8am-8pm) with SCreen on TIme arrounf 3hours and 45 minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Highlighted
Regular
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Battery Usage Wrong Graph

Türk Türk'ü çekermis, bosver dostum bu lavuklar anlamasın Slightly smiling Face. Idle tüketimi malesef fazla ancak normal tüketimle bekleme sürenin toplamı günü çıkarmıyorsa sorun var demektir. "Akıllı temizleyici"yi kapatıp öyle kullanmayı deneyin, sahsen ben öyle düzelttim.

I do not know these chickens Slightly smiling Face Idle consumption is unfortunately too much, but with normal consumption, waiting is the sum of the sum of the day, if there is a problem. Close the "smart cleanser" and try to use it, so I corrected it myself.

GT