account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Battery Care questions

SOLVED
Highlighted
Talent
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Battery Care questions

3 questions

1) How long does it take for battery care to learn my routine? 

2) If I turn it off and on will battery care reset?

3) For example, if I charge overnight then the next day I charge in the afternoon, will it still prolong the charge? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sage
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Battery Care questions

It's about one week and my phone haven't a clue of my daily routine. I put it under charge after midnight and take it off at 6:45 every day.

Suggestion for the developers: would you add some additional switch or timer to tell the phone when it will be (presumably) unplugged?

Maybe could be useful a switch to tie battery care to daily alarm.

2 REPLIES 2
Sage
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

It's about one week and my phone haven't a clue of my daily routine. I put it under charge after midnight and take it off at 6:45 every day.

Suggestion for the developers: would you add some additional switch or timer to tell the phone when it will be (presumably) unplugged?

Maybe could be useful a switch to tie battery care to daily alarm.

Talent
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Yeah! It will be much easier and faster if we set the timings ourselves