account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Bad mms-quality when recieving

Regular
Message 51 of 56
Message 51 of 56

Re: Bad mms-quality when recieving

Just received an image via MMS and still terrible quality. My XZ1 has the latest Android update (last month). I've given up on MMS images; the standard is almost obsolete anyways, considering how easy it is lately to access e-mail on mobile devices (for original quality images).

Visitor
Message 52 of 56
Message 52 of 56

I have been having the same issue and is driving me crazy.. I've tried installing Textra and many other messaging apps. I've changed my Sim card I went to my carrier they said it's a Sony issue.. My husband his brother, sister, father and mother along with friends of mine all use the same carrier (freedom mobile) but I'm the only sony and the only one with this issue it's clearly the phone. I don't know what to do about it. I get sent quite a few pictures from friends, family members and my children's teachers I can't see any thing it's so blurry 

Visitor
Message 53 of 56
Message 53 of 56

Me too! I'm in Ontario with freedom mobile my husband and 5 family members are all on the same network but I'm the only one with this issue and also the only one with the Sony.. It's definitely Sony. 

One time poster
Message 54 of 56
Message 54 of 56

I'm with rogers too .they don't have any Sony in their line up. It's really bad!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 55 of 56
Message 55 of 56

We have the exact same problem. 

Following in the hopes of finding a solution. 

Carrier is Rogers. 

One time poster
Message 56 of 56
Message 56 of 56

Canadian rogers costumer with the xz1 mms issue here.