account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Back-up restore

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Back-up restore

Hi,

In coming from the xperia Z5. From the option backup/restore I've made a backup of everything accept the applications. 

When I'm on my xz1 and go to backup/restore and I'm going to my online account and doing a restore, the only thing that is missing is the wifi networks. It won't transfer that. I don't have any option to so that.

Is the a way to restore that.?

Thanx 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Back-up restore

I have used an App called Xperia Transfer.

Had to install it on the old and new device

Was a simple process, but it copied everything. Wifi Networks ...not sure it will do that to be honest.

(Apart from Xperia Keyboard - Use my writing style..a problem which I have posted on the forum)

In anycase, good luck! Hope this helps you.

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Back-up restore

Hi, already tried that. It doesn't do the wifi networks. So stil looking for a solution