account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

hi all,

i have sended my phone 4 times and it stil is not working. my xz1 had an update in december and after restart it stopped working.

i sended it in for repair and got it back. Now the caller has an echo, they hear themselfs repeating. I resended it to support and got it back with the same problem, so it was not repaired! so i sended it in again and got it back with the same problem and a scratch on the back. So furious as i was i agreed to send it in again now i got it back scratch fixed and no echo! jipee for one day. After 2 days i notist that the hands free function doesnt work anymore. And a day later it doesnt charge anymore, so that was last week. I called the service very furious, they would resolve it ... and call me back on monday. That didnt happen and when i called on wednesday they dump belgium guy says i can send it in for repair ...... I HAVE never been soo furious for a brand. Never ever a sony!

Samsung was nr 1 but sony you defeated them by a mile with the worst service ever!

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi @sonynomore1 and I'm very sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Service cases are handled on a local level due to service routines, warranty and consumer laws vary between markets and this is a Global user based forum.

I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and raise this with them. They will have all the information needed to assist you with how to proceed with this and if you want to file a complaint, they can assist you with this as well.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

A caller echo can happen on any phone.

Sometimes it's there, most of the times it isn't.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't