account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Attach a foto

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Attach a foto

I can not attach a foto to a new SMS anymore. Why not? I have the problem after buying my xperia xz1. I use this a lot - so please help!! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Attach a foto

Hello!

Do you miss the option for it or do you have one but you can't select any pictures/it does not add them if you try?

If it helps: It's the Google messages app now, the old standard messaging app is not installed by default. 

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Attach a foto

@Zafir when sending a message, touch the plus icon next to the text box, then tap a square icon with a mountain (or two triangles if you wish) near the bottom of the screen. that way you should see your recently taken pictures.

another way is to open Album, tap the share icon (three dots connected with two lines), and choosing Messages from there.