account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Application does not install

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Application does not install

Son gelen güncellemeyi yükledim. Google Playstoredan uygulama yukleyemiyorum

I've installed the latest update. I can't download apps from the Google Play Store

gt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Application does not install

Hi @scorpionur, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English.

Do you see any error messages, or is the download not starting? Is it possible to update applications that you have previously installed in your device, or is this not working either?

There can be some corrupt data in the Google Play store application, so if you haven't tried to clear data for it, I would recommend that you do that. You can do so if you go to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > Google Play store > Storage > Clear data > OK.

This will not delete any data, it will only reset the application.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @scorpionur, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English.

Do you see any error messages, or is the download not starting? Is it possible to update applications that you have previously installed in your device, or is this not working either?

There can be some corrupt data in the Google Play store application, so if you haven't tried to clear data for it, I would recommend that you do that. You can do so if you go to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > Google Play store > Storage > Clear data > OK.

This will not delete any data, it will only reset the application.

Let me know if that helps!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Problem has solved when i clear play store apps data. Thank u. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again @scorpionur and that is some really good news! Slightly smiling Face

Thanks for getting back to me and have a great weekend.