account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android update xz1 problem

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Android update xz1 problem

After installation is the update. Who will I recover all applications, passwords access, contacts on my XZ1?

Apprentice
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

I tried to repair with Companion without the SIM and the errors were not corrected either.

I hope that an official update from Sony solves this. If everything goes wrong I do not buy an Xperia anymore

Yo intententé reparar con Companion sin la SIM y tampoco se corrigieron los errores.

Espero que una actualización oficial de Sony solucione esto. Si todo sigue mal no compro más un Xperia

@Pepe123986 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

If Sony cannot repair the malfunction. Require sony to replace Experia XZ1 with a new serviceable XZ1 - or return the money by check.