account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

After a long use of the wifi in one place, do not connect to the wifi in other places.

One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

After a long use of the wifi in one place, do not connect to the wifi in other places.

I noticed such a problem. If I connect to the wifi at work, then after a day's work I can not connect to the home network of the wifi. The phone sees all the networks, it tries to connect, but this all ends. The same situation if I am at home with a connected wifi for a long time and come to work, I can not connect.

It helps only reboot the phone or briefly turn on / off the mobile access point.

Sorry for my English.