account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

will it be available in India

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

will it be available in India

Just want to know if the phone would be available in India as the page (Link Below) is not showing any information now. previously it was showing all the details about this phone -

https://www.sonymobile.com/in/products/phones/xperia-xz1-compact/

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: will it be available in India

Yes previous it's show now not

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hi @Michaey, welcome to our forum and I'm glad to hear that you are interested in an Xperia XZ1 Compact! Slightly smiling Face

Since this is a Global forum and availability may differ between markets, I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team. They are the experts on your market and will be able to provide you with a more detailed answer regarding your question!

Let us know how it went!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Can we buy it online globally and get delivered in India?

Emperor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@pratik5

You will have to contact them directly as this is a global user based forum; with that said, keep in mind that if you buy it from a different market/country/region, it won't have warranty. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Hi @pratik5, welcome to our forum!

As @uliwooly wrote, if you are going to purchase a product that is not launched in your market/region, you may want to get in touch with your Local support team and ask them how warranty, service and so forth works.

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Xz1 compact coming to india or not?

Dear sony,

Im yuvraj here,i live in delhi (India) and since last couple of years sony has been launching its smartphones throghout the world namely the 'Z' series and now the 'X' series and no compromises on the flagships which they do launch. BUT the point on which i began to arise my curiosity is when i dont come to know about the compact series launch. 

Ive been visiting Sony centres nearly on a daily basis to know about the xz1 compact smartphone but its just not there and not even 'coming soon' banners. Thats annoying, infact googling didnt helped as such because theres this 'Rumoured' wors after it.

I kindly request you at SONY to share this information about Xz1 compact whether it will launch in india or not.. 

I will be waiting eagerly to hear from you at sony about the same.

Regards,

Yuvraj kushwaha

Sony Xperia Support
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Re: Xz1 compact coming to india or not?

Hi @Yuvrajkushwaha1702, welcome to our forum!

This is a Global forum, so I won't be able to answer you if the Xperia XZ1 Compact will be launched in India or not.

Your Local support team are very well informed when it comes to your specific market and what phone models will be launched there, so if you get in touch with them, they will be able to provide you with a more detailed answer to your question!

I hope that helps!